skip to main | skip to sidebar

Down (and Out) With the Abstract Mobile

Saturday 19 May 2007

Lame


Car door towards the camera and the scene lighting slashes in the side mirror. See white splodge in photo. Pretty poor production effort. But at least they edited the embarrassing hug bit at the end of the title credits.
Posted by Ithiad at 15:12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2007 (143)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (21)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ►  July (40)
    • ►  June (40)
    • ▼  May (20)
      • Huh?
      • That Ought Never Have Dawned
      • Oh! Blackest Day
      • Keira!
      • The View from the Loo
      • Psyched About This
      • Why Work?
      • Ahh... The Power
      • David (Gruber) Allen?
      • I'm in Istanbul
      • Kaka!
      • Because I Can't Sleep
      • Drugs
      • I'm Scared
      • My Neighbours Have a Bouncy Castle
      • They Let People Like This Run a Country
      • More Lameness
      • Lame
      • Gilmore Girls Day
      • Solpadeine... I love thee-ine