skip to main | skip to sidebar

Down (and Out) With the Abstract Mobile

Monday 16 July 2007

Cats Are Scary Animals


Disregard the Twitter and LOLcats propaganda. The truth stares you in the face. And hisses.
Posted by Ithiad at 05:35

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2007 (143)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (21)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ▼  July (40)
      • Where They Make The Nice Beer
      • I Feel Like Singing The Rubber Ducky Song
      • The Elusive I, Claudius
      • And Looks Beautiful
      • Lives In My Old Darling
      • My New Darling
      • Reasons To Take Public Transport
      • Back In Cork
      • Clouds Are So Much Nicer Than People
      • "We Went Racing In The Sun"
      • Elmo Loves Me!
      • Party Bouncer
      • Yay
      • Yum
      • Definitely Still Don't Get The Canadian Thing
      • Farewell Countryside.
      • There Are Strange Dinner Like Things In That Field
      • Get Some Phone Coverage, Peeps
      • The Accursed Countryside
      • Trains Are Great
      • The Cork Desert Skyline
      • Now, If It Could Provide Something Other Than Suns...
      • My Love Doesn't Deserve This Indignity
      • My Baby Is Gone
      • Flu Survival Kit
      • A4 Photo Paper Is Such Fun
      • Couldn't Agree More
      • I've Been Drinking Too Much, It Seems
      • These Are Great
      • Cats Are Scary Animals
      • I Hope They Get Soaked Tonight
      • Yay For Being Drunk
      • A Building That Doesn't Feel So Bad Anymore.
      • Blue Blue Sky
      • Nameless Faceless Machines
      • Best Part of the Building
      • Not Seeing The Canadian Reference To Be Honest
      • An Innocent Victim Of Drink Abuse
      • I Take The Pledge
      • Jazzed and Bored
    • ►  June (40)
    • ►  May (20)