skip to main | skip to sidebar

Down (and Out) With the Abstract Mobile

Monday 6 August 2007

I'm Celebrating


I don't know what but it's a Saint-Emilion from the last century so I'm celebrating. Battle of Thermopylae was next Saturday in 480BCE. I'm celebrating that!
Posted by Ithiad at 06:58

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2007 (143)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (21)
    • ▼  August (16)
      • Britlander Boat
      • The Bourne Ultimatum Is Quite Good
      • I Should Run Away To Sea
      • This Place Is Becoming More And More Like A School
      • It Almost Looks Pretty
      • Stuck Waiting Without Book Or iPod
      • Just About Mellow Now
      • Something Or Other Growing Out Of A Wall
      • And There... Greeted It
      • Greeting The Dawn
      • All Mothers Are Courageous.
      • Looking To Escape?
      • Where's Istanbull?
      • Book Has Been Bold
      • Self Portrait
      • I'm Celebrating
    • ►  July (40)
    • ►  June (40)
    • ►  May (20)